Website Maintenance & Hosting
Reliable service and maintenance
Maintaining Your Business Online
Ongoing website support
What is website support & maintenance?
Website maintenance is the process of keeping a website up-to-date and running smoothly as well as performing optimally. Website maintenance includes tasks like ensuring all the links on your site are working, regularly updating software, fixing any broken links, backing up files and reviewing your website analytics.
What website maintenance & hosting services do you provide?
- Hosting and domain registration: We specialize in helping our clients claim and register their domain names. We will host it for our clients or we will help them set up their own hosting account.
- Updating website software: If you are using any kind of content management system like WordPress or any kind of script like PHP, it needs to always be up to date. WordPress usually updates itself automatically but there are instances where it might need to be updated manually. We keep a detailed log of all past and future updates.
- Backing up files: Imagine how frustrating it would be if you lost all the important files for your website. This includes things like plugins, websites, blog entries, and photos. You might have a few automated backup choices if you run your website on WordPress. The automatic backup of files and databases is ensured by website maintenance services at least once each week.
- Search engine optimization: The search engine optimization of your website can be greatly enhanced by routinely looking for areas where searchability might be enhanced. You can change your blog posts to contain trending and difficult-to-rank keywords. You can also edit your landing pages to contain more pertinent and timely keywords. Even your “About Us” page can be frequently updated to capitalize on well-liked keywords in your sector. When writing fresh content for your website, conducting keyword research is very crucial. Routinely adding additional keywords, content, and links is an important part of ensuring your website ranks.
- Ensuring continuity and alignment of each website page: All of the most recent versions of the most popular web browsers, including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and others, should work effectively with your website. These browsers release updates often, and if your website doesn’t keep up, it might not function properly or appear as you had intended. Your company and your brand may suffer as a result. Additionally, you must make sure that your website is mobile-friendly and has a responsive design. Uniformity is another aspect of your website’s design to think about. If your organization has a lot of branding components, they should be used consistently on all of your pages.
- Reviewing the website analytics:
It’s important to keep an eye on how well your website is performing to make sure everything is operating as it should. High-level indicators like the number of new and returning visitors your website has had over the last week or the most popular blog entries will be examined by an experienced website support specialist. After that, we will change your website in accordance with their recommendations to make sure all the metrics are optimal.
Do I really need a company to monitor my webiste?
Hiring Golden Gumball to maitain your website is a good decision for your business. We work diligently to keep your webiste up to date and performing as it should. Some of the tasks we perform can take a lot of time and some tasks the we monitor are automatic. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you could limit the effectiveness of your website. Hiring specialized website maintenance services is a good choice for your business.
Would you like to learn about our custom maintenance and hosting solutions?
"Amazing Designs and Quality Work!"
Not sure what services you need? Give us a call and we'll be happy to discuss with you.
Contact us and we’ll set up a time for your free website maintenance consultation.